Eng.º João Vizinha
Inspect, test, diagnose and evaluate aircraft systems, engines and components, interpret technical documentation and identify repair procedures, plan and perform preventive and corrective maintenance of aircraft, supervise and coordinate maintenance activities, optimizing resources, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and quality and safety standards, and actively contributing to the sustainable development of the company.
The CTESP in Aircraft Repair and Maintenance Course does not, by itself, confer the aeronautical certification of a Maintenance Technician which, if desired, must be obtained through a Training Organization duly certified as EASA Part 147.
- Interpret the technical documentation relating to aircraft, engines and components such as logbooks, on-board technical records, historical records, inspection protocols, technical manuals, service bulletins, airworthiness directives.
- Plan and establish the sequence and work methods of disassembly, repair, assembly and testing of equipment / systems and define the application of processes, materials and tools appropriate to the execution of the work, according to the diagnosis made in various areas of expertise.
- Disassemble, repair, assemble and test aircraft and / or their systems, engines and components.
- Coordinate and streamline continuous improvement processes.
- Supervise quality and safety requirements (human and material).
- Plan and carry out aeronautical maintenance and system optimization activities, including those for production.
- Manage and supervise teams, equipment and materials in an integrated manner.
- Update the technical documentation for aircraft, engines and components, in particular: Log books, on-board technical records and historical records.
- Prepare aircraft for flight performance by checking in particular that passenger and crew safety equipment is complete and removing safety guards from the aircraft.
- Fundamental knowledge of mathematics and physics for the performance of the profession.
- Specific knowledge of Aeronautical Technical English.
- Basic knowledge about the main materials and alloys used in aeronautics.
- Specialized knowledge of aircraft and aircraft engines, their constitution, classification of different parts, engine and aircraft systems and operating principles.
- Expert knowledge of continuous improvement and use of Lean tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the organization of an aeronautical maintenance company, organizational structure, management functions, production management and value chain.
- Expertise on the quality management system, environment, safety requirements and applicable regulations.
- Basic knowledge about job definition and different operational flows, namely material flow and information flow. production systems. Passenger and crew safety features are complete and removing the safety guards from the aircraft.
- Identify and apply standards, regulations, and specifications inherent in the different areas of activity.
- Analyze performance indicators, identify improvement opportunities, apply problem-solving tools and techniques, and other continuous improvement tools.
- Identify, evaluate and correct (propose action plans to address) non-compliant situations.
- Monitor the application of technical, quality, safety and environmental requirements by monitoring compliance with process and product specifications.
- Coordinate the technical teams in the different activities inherent to the maintenance of aircraft, their systems, engines and components.
- Select materials and components according to product configuration, quality requirements and production quantity.
- Propose modifications to equipment, tools and systems or maintenance processes in order to increase productivity and competitiveness.
- Propose creative solutions to abstract problems within production processes and systems. Passenger and crew safety features are complete and removing the safety guards from the aircraft.
- Demonstrate autonomy in solving current technical problems.
- Demonstrate awareness of safety and the importance of environmental conservation.
- Demonstrate commitment to the application of ethics and professional responsibility.
- Demonstrate responsibility for complying with laws, standards, regulations, procedures, specifications and best practices.
- Demonstrate communication skills and interpersonal relationship.
|Engines (Gas Turbine + Alternatives) and Propellers||60||5|
|Quality, Environment and Safety Systems||45||4|
|Production Organization and Management||60||5|
|Aeronautical Technical English||60||5|
|Introduction to Aeronautical Materials and Surface Treatments||60||6|
|Practices Digital Techniques and Electronic Instrumentation Systems||60||5|
|Aircraft Structures and Systems||75||6|
OGMA - Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal S.A (Alverca do Ribatejo)